• Delicious fruit spread made with apples from Nagano
• Apples from Nagano are considered to be the best in Japan, due to the rich, natural environment where they are grown
• Apple butter has no dairy, and derives its name from its smooth, creamy texture
• No sugar or additives, just apples and cinnamon
• Made with love by Ms. Jenny, originally from Texas, who fell in love with Nagano's delicious apples after immigrating to Japan.
ALLERGENS (if applicable)
270 days, room temp
It is fundamental to make the most out of flavors of diverse ingredients and materials in Japanese cuisine, which has been registered as an intangible cultural heritage to UNESCO. Shinshu KornuKopia's philosophy, "Simple, natural, good. Good things just the way they are," expresses our commitment to food. We are dedicated to fulfilling our role as a bridge between Japanese and American food culture, protect the blessings of nature, and pass this on to the next generation.